Search this site
Space clearing is an adjunct to
This ancient art clears any inauspicious energy your home and your office through the use of ceremony and ritual.
It is traditionally used before moving into a new home or after there has been an illness or a misfortune.
It can also be used to maximize the effectiveness of
Feng Shui cures
and can help to clear any stagnant areas in a room.
Rooms that have been cleared feel lighter and brighter. After your
Feng Shui house
has been space cleared, the room and air feels clean and fresh. Your home can feel extremely good and give your family a feeling of exhilaration.
A new home or business
It is essential to purify the energies of your home or your business before moving in, otherwise the residual energies of the previous residents will continue to be felt by you.
In Feng Shui,
is recommended to be done by a professional consultant, but here are some things that you can do on your own:
1. Cleanse the walls, ceiling and floors.
2. Then burn a small amount of sage in each room while holding the thought or intention that the energy in the room is being purified.
3. A few drops of essential oils mixed with water in a mister can be used to space clear a room. Geranium or lavender are every good to use after an argument.
4. Clap your hands briskly as you circle the room. Pay particular attention to corners and dark areas. Clap from floor to ceiling. The sound will become crisper as the energy in the room clears.
5. Spray a room using a water mister (ideally glass) and a few drops of essential oil.
6. After an illness spray with eucalyptus, lemon, or rosemary.
7. After an argument fill with lavender or geranium.
8. To lift the energy use some orange, lemongrass, lime, or peppermint.
9. Start in the eastern corner of the home or business and ring a bell as you start to circle the room. Complete by moving the bell in a figure of eight which completes the clearing and ties the room off.
10. Sprinkle salt crystals throughout the circumference of the room. Pay particular attention to the corners. The salt can be vacuumed up after 24 hours.
These techniques can help you bring in vital new life force into a building.
Once your room has been space cleared, you will immediately notice a change in the atmosphere.
Just remember, stagnant energy affects the
health and well being
of you and your family.
Corners of a room can become lifeless, because the energy travels in circular, spiral movements which can pass by corners. Corners of rooms are similar as they tend to be the places in the room where energy goes dormant or stagnant.
It can also can bring vitality back to those areas. This is an ongoing process because after a while, the corners will become sluggish, and will need to be space cleared again.
Have you ever walked into a room where there has been an argument?
The atmosphere becomes dense feeling, which resides in the room long after the argument is finished. Do you know what I am talking about?
Well this is a good example of negative ch'i and it can affect the health and well being of anyone who enters the room until it is cleared.
Also, if someone has been sick in a house for a long time or if at any time life hasn't been flowing well or if your business reaches a standstill, there may be negative ch'i in the room or building that needs to be cleared.
I know I sound like a broken record, but the first step in space clearing is to clear your clutter!!!
Clutter really affects the flow of good energy and slows its energy and movement.
Removing clutter can help to free restricted energy and it can symbolically remove things that have been weighing you down.
Didn’t find what you are looking for?